Avocados are known for their high vitamin E content and therefore are an incredibly effective natural moisturizer for the skin. Bananas, as with avocados, are high in potassium and antioxidants both of which promote the regeneration and repair of muscle fiber and tissues. This mask is a wonderful option when you are looking to both hydrate your skin and fight the signs of aging as the moisturizing benefits from the avocado in conjunction with the high potassium levels of both ingredients will work as one to help plump up the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles that are caused by skin dehydration.
- 1 Small ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 Small ripe banana, peeled
- Place the avocado and banana into a mixing bowl
- Mash the avocado and banana together to form a smooth paste
- Cleanse your face by means of your usual cleansing routine
- Apply the avocado and banana facial mask to your face and neck, extending all the way down to your d?colletage.
- Leave the mask on until it begins to dry and harden
- Gently remove the mask by wiping away at it with a dampened cotton wool pad
- Follow with your usual cleansing and moisturizing routine.