The hyposensitive and calming properties of the Melissa essential oil make it a great addition to any facial product that is intended for use on sensitive skin, or skin that is prone to allergic reactions. Melissa essential oil is also useful in the treatment of acne prone skin or skin that is suffering from some kind of contact dermatitis. The coconut oil provides a gentle, yet effective means of moisturization and hydration which is something that sensitive skins very often lack, particularly in dry climates.
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Extra virgin organic coconut oil
- ? Teaspoon (2,5ml) Melissa Essential oil
- Place the extra virgin coconut oil and Melissa essential oil into a mixing bowl and mix well
- Cleanse your face and neck by means of your usual cleansing routine
- Apply coconut oil and Melissa essential oil facial mask to your face and neck, extending down to your d?colletage.
- Leave the mask on for approximately fifteen minutes
- Gently remove the mask by wiping away at it with a dampened cotton wool pad
- Follow with your usual cleansing and moisturizing routine.