Coconut oil is another of those super food ingredients that has benefits for the body from both within and without. Since coconut oil is high in healthy unsaturated fats it makes for an incredibly efficient and cost-effective skin moisturizer that doesn’t leave the skin feeling oily and unclean. Orange essential oil is known for its anti-aging properties and is high in anti-oxidants, making this combination an incredibly good source of age-defying natural ingredients.
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Extra virgin coconut oil, preferably in its more solid state
- ½ teaspoon (2.5ml) Orange essential oil
- Place the coconut oil and the orange essential oil in a mixing bowl and mix together well
- Cleanse your face and neck by means of your usual cleansing routine
- Apply the coconut oil and orange essential oil facial mask to your face and neck, extending down to your décolletage.
- Leave the mask on for approximately fifteen minutes
- Gently remove the mask by wiping away at it with a dampened cotton wool pad
- Follow with your usual cleansing and moisturizing routine.