Juniper berry essential oil is known for its health benefiting properties such as; it is an antiseptic, anti-rheumatic, antispasmodic, calmative, and a diuretic. With its anti-rheumatic properties juniper berry oil will be a great addition to Epsom salt to make a body scrub mixture that will help relieve aching, tired joints and muscles making this body scrub combination another great addition to your after-training soak.
- 1 Cup (250ml) Epsom Salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Juniper berry essential oil
- Place the Epsom salt into a mixing bowl
- Add the juniper berry essential oil
- Mix together well, so that all the Epsom salt crystals are well coated with the juniper berry essential oil
- Place the body scrub mixture into a glass Mason jar and use as desired.