Lavender essential oil is known for its health benefiting properties such as its ability to relieve and eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the skin and enhance respiratory function. The addition of lavender essential oil to this moisturizer makes it a great way to end off a long hot bath while you are attempting to recover from an illness such as the common cold or influenza.
- 2 Cups (500ml) Plain aqueous cream
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Lavender essential oil
- In a mixing bowl that you have set aside for using with non-food products, place the plain aqueous cream
- Add the Lavender essential oil and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a recycled glass jar and use as and when desired for the body, preferably after a bath or shower.