The high anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties of the orange essential oil, along with the cleansing properties of the Epsom salt make this body scrub a great addition to any beauty routine that takes anti-aging of the entire body into account. Furthermore, the calmative qualities of the orange essential oil fragrance make this a wonderful body scrub to use just before bedtime.? Due to the fact that this body scrub is gentle and non-abrasive it is safe to use on the face as well as all over the body.
- 1 Cup (250ml) Epsom Salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Orange Essential Oil
- Place the Epsom salt and the orange essential oil into a mixing bowl that you have set aside for use with non-food items
- Mix the Epsom salt and the orange essential oil together
- To use this body scrub on your body, take a handful of body scrub and rub over damp skin while in the shower. Make sure that you rinse all the body scrub off of your skin thoroughly before continuing with your usual body cleansing routine.
- To use the body scrub as a facial exfoliator, take a golf ball sized amount of the body scrub and warm it up by rubbing it between the palms of your hands. Rub the now warmed-up body scrub over your face and neck, extending down to your d?colletage. Make sure you have rinsed all the body scrub off of your face thoroughly before continuing with your usual facial cleansing and moisturizing routine.
- This body scrub can be stored in a recycled glass jar and used as and when desired.