Sage essential oil is known for its health benefiting properties such as; it is an antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Due to its natural cleansing properties that won?t be harsh and irritating to the skin, the addition of sage essential oil to this moisturizer makes it a great handbag essential for use as a hand cream. This is a very useful hand and body moisturizer for active and sportspeople as it will help ensure that you are cleansing your skin of any bacteria that is caused by sweating, without stripping the skin of its natural oils or being too abrasive. When using this moisturizer after a bath or shower you are further ensuring that your skin is well cleansed without any concern of having been to abrasive in the process.
- 2 Cups (500ml) Plain aqueous cream
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) Sage essential oil
- In a mixing bowl that you have set aside for using with non-food products, place the plain aqueous cream
- Add the Sage essential oil and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a recycled glass jar and use as and when desired for the body, preferably after a bath or shower.